HSBC Sevens World Series Round 6, TOKYO SEVENS 2014
March 22, 2014（Sat.) 10:00～20:00（tentative）pool[24GAMES]
March 23, 2014（Sun.) 9:00～17:00（tentative）Finals[21GAMES]
・at Prince Chichibu Memorial Rugby Ground (5 minutes walk from Gaienmae station onthe Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
|CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS »
( Please select the ticket type.)
|▶||March 22, 2014(Sat.) ／ pool [24 GAMES]|
|▶||March 23, 2014(Sun.) ／ Finals [21 GAMES]|
January 25, 2014 (Sat.) 10:00(GMT+9) -
*Please receive the purchased tickets using the Automatic Ticket Machine located at the main gate of the Prince Chichibu Memorial Rugby Ground.
Items needes for picking up your tickets
1) Print-out of tickets puchase confirmation or the credit card used for the booking
*One of the adove is MANDATORY in order to issue the ticket. NO TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER.
2) Passport or other form of photo ID
･Please note that the only person who made the reservation can receive the tickets. Make sure you bring the documents above.
･Please contact JRFU for the time schedule before the match day.
*Service fee of JPY525 will be incurred for each ticket.
|Ticket Categories||Price(Tax include)||image|
|VIP(Reserved Seat)★||JPY 20,000||-||-|
|SS(Reserved Seat)★||JPY 12,500||JPY 8,000||JPY 8,500|
|S(Reserved Seat)||JPY 8,500||JPY 5,000||JPY 5,500|
|S Child(Reserved Seat)||JPY 4,000||JPY 2,500||-|
|General(Non-Reserved Seat)||JPY 7,000||JPY 4,000||JPY 4,500|
(HighSchool and younger,Non-Reserved Seat)
|JPY 2,500||JPY 1,500||JPY 2,000|
* All ticket prices are VAT inclusive.
* Re-entry is free of charge.
* For reserved seats, children 4 years of age and older are required to purchase tickets.
Children Reserved Seat prices apply up to high school students.
Infants younger than 4 years of age sitting on the knee are free admission (one infant per one adult).
They are required to purhase Children Reserved Seat tickets only when they occupy their own seats.
* Free admission applies to pre-school children for the general admission seats.
* Wheel chair seats customers are required to purchase general admission tickets to enter the stadium.
Ticket for the escort (limited to one person) is free of charge.
* In case tickets are sold out in advance sales, no ticket will be sold at the gate on the match day.
* Under any circumstance tickets purchased are non-refundable and/or non-changeable except in case of the abandoned match.
* Invitational tickets issued by JRFU Members Club will not be accepted for this match.
* No parking facilities are available at Prince Chichibu. We strongly recommend the use of the public transportation system en route to the stadium.
Ticket office, Japan Rugby Football Union:
Tel: +813-3401-3290 10:00-18:00(GMT+9) closed on Tuesdays